adidas Pureboost DPR Mens Running Shoe
RUNNING SHOES WITH A MINIMALIST DESIGN FOR A NATURAL, BAREFOOT FEEL. Go the distance in these men's running shoes with a close-to-the-ground feel.
Built with a lower midsole drop, the shoes put less material between your foot and the road for increased responsiveness. The engineered knit upper adapts to your natural footstrike, while a suede lining adds a soft feel against your foot. The Boost midsole powers every step with comfortable cushioning. A flexible Stretchweb outsole rounds out the minimalist design.
- Runner type: Natural shoes offer flexibility and ground feel with minimal cushioning
- Boost is our most responsive cushioning ever: The more energy you give, the more you get
- Knit upper with engineered zones for adaptive fit and premium natural feel; Wider platform for natural support during versatile city runs
- Suede lining for extra comfort
- Fitcounter moulded heel counter provides a natural fit that allows optimal movement of the Achilles
- Stretchweb rubber outsole flexes underfoot for an energised ride
- Weight: 258 g (size UK 8.5)
- Midsole drop: 8 mm (heel: 24 mm / forefoot: 16 mm)
- Main materials: Textile upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole
Don't worry, we're keeping score for you.