ASICS GT-2000 5 (Wide Width) Womens Running Shoe
- For structured cushioning that is made to go the distance, lace into the ASICS GT-2000 5 running shoe!
- This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
- Predecessor: GT-2000 4.
- Support Type: Overpronation/Stability.
- Cushioning: High energizing cushioning/Lightweight, flexible response.
- Surface: Road.
- Differential: 10 mm.
- Breathable mesh and synthetic upper materials.
- Lace-up closure.
- Discrete eyelets disburse lace tension for optimal comfort.
- Soft, plush tongue and collar.
- Heel Clutching System is made up of an exoskeletal heel counter that promotes an improved fit and increased support.
- ComforDry sockliner offers antimicrobial properties for a drier, healthier environment.
- I.G.S (Impact Guidance System) features linked components to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike through toe-off.
- Dynamic DuoMax System increases stability and support with reduced weight and enhanced platform comfort.
- Gender-specific cushioning features a lower-density top layer for better compression set.
- Rearfoot & forefoot GEL cushioning systems work together to better attenuate impacting shock and allow the foot to move fluidly throughout the gait cycle.
- FluidRide midsole technology delivers a supreme combination of energy return and cushioning with reduced weight and lasting durability.
- Heel/Toe: 21 mm/11 mm.
- AHAR is strategically placed throughout high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Guidance Line technology employs a vertical flex groove that decouples the tooling along the line of progression for maximum stride efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction to enhance gait efficiency while promoting mid-foot structural integrity.
Don't worry, we're keeping score for you.