11" to 11.5" Gloves
- Yak leather allows Wilson to keep the hide thinner, giving the greatest feel for the ball, without sacrificing any durability. It also makes for a quicker break-in, and a game-ready feel right off of the shelf. With 2x palm construction, a thin piece of leather between the palm liner and outer shell adds to the pocket stability. A lower-profile heel allows for extra flexibility, opening up the palm and pocket. Wilson's exclusively hand-designed, pro-stock patterns are continuously improved year after year.
- Yakkers aren't just for pitchers anymore. 11.5" H-Web with Xtra long laces.
- 2x palm construction
- Lower-profile heel allows for extra flexibility, opening up the palm and pocket.
- Hand-designed, pro-stock patterns.
- 11.5" H-Web with Xtra long laces.
- Right-hand throw.
- Made for infield positions.
Made with soft leather for flexibility and durability, the Nike Diamond Elite Prospect 1150 I-Web Regular Men's Baseball Fielding Glove is fully adjustable so players can customize the fit to their hand size and play style.
- Soft-tumbled leather for durability
- N-Flex web for easy open and close and better control
- Adjustable wrist strap for a custom fit
- Product Details
- 11.50" pocket pattern for easy ball transfer
- Fabric: 60% leather/40% synthetic leather
Add to basket to see price.
- This Heart of the Hide Dual Core baseball glove from Rawlings Gear features a conventional back and the Modified Trap-Eze Web pattern, which is an extremely strong web that provides ball snagging functionality. This popular 11 1/2" model is primarily used at the shortstop/pitcher position at the Pro Level. It can also be used at 2nd and 3rd base positions at the college/high school level. This new Heart of the Hide leather is tanned softer for that game ready feel with the durability and consistency remaining the same. The softness of the new leather allows for less break in time. This Series of gloves now features Dual Core Technology, which is position specific break points in the glove pattern
- Recommended for adult or elite player
- 25% player break-in
- Constructed with USA Horween leather
- Tennessee Tanning pro lace
- Right Hand Throw
- This Fast Pitch model features the Deep 3D Barrel Basket Web pattern, which is specially designed for fast pitch softball and allows the glove to have a deeper pocket. With its 11" youth pattern, deep pocket, and closed web, this pattern makes it a great choice for infield, outfield, and pitcher positions at the youth level. Made with full grain leather shells and full grain leather laces this series requires minimal break in time. This series also is equipped with patented hand adjustments for
- a snug fit and a Zero Shock Palm Pad to reduce sting. This series also features lower finger stalls and more narrow hand openings to accommodate a small hand. Its Conventional Flex Loop allows you to adjust the fit to your liking while making it easier to squeeze.
- Recommended for youth or younger player
- 10% player break-in
- Full-grain leather shell
- Fastpitch softball patterns
- 3D Basket Lock web expands for deeper pocket, typically designed for fastpitch and youth gloves
- Glove is for left-handed throwing players
The new Heritage series gloves were designed to allow players to scoop any hop or snag a fly ball. Perfect pocket preferred by most players.
- 11.5 inch modified trap pattern
- Zero Shock palm pads and finger pads absorb and dissipate energy when impacted at high speeds
- Full grain leather shells and rawhide lacing offer durability and great break-in performance
- Custom-fit, adjustable, non-slip pull strap back
- 11.5 inch modified trap pattern
- Modell's Exclusive
- Right hand throw