Gifts for Outdoor Fun
- Kan Jam is a disc throwing sport that is fast-paced, interactive and easy to learn. It's the perfect game for backyard parties to beach blowouts and great for people of all ages. Four players, divided into two teams, take turns throwing and deflecting the disc as they try to score points by hitting or entering their respective goal or "Kan". The first team to score 21 points wins, unless a player throws the hugely popular "Instant Win." Includes one flying disc and instructions.
- The Combo Meal includes a Spikeball net, Backpack (with a pocket for your phone and wallet inside), and 3 balls.
- Intense. Competitive. Trash Talk. Spikeball is played 2 on 2 with rules kinda/sorta like volleyball.
- Includes: Spikeball Game, 3 Spikeball Balls, Custom Game Backpack
- The 11.25" A1K 1788 NG baseball glove has the perfect length and pocket for quick transfers. Pops of neon green ensure your defense won't be overlooked. The A1K 1788 NG is ideal for middle infielders looking to make an impact.
- Wilson Glove Master Craftsman Shigeaki Aso developed a new snugger fitting glove pattern for MLB All-Star Dustin Pedroia to use. The pattern was so popular with younger players and those with smaller hands that the A1K ball glove line-up was created so players in all positions could benefit from a better fitting glove. Pro Stock patterns, Top Shelf Leather, and the Pedroia Fit make for a glove that looks and performs as good as it fits.
- Infield Model
- Fastbreak Construction combines the expertise of Wilson A2000 technicians with materials optimized for a quicker break in
- Pedroia Fit - All of the fit modifications Dustin Pedroia requests-including a snug fit, long laces, smaller hand opening and low profile heel
- Low profile heel for less rebound on bad-hop grounders and to make the glove easier to close
- Top Shelf Leather for durability and a custom break in
- Rolled Dual-Welting for quicker break in
- Neon Green Binding and Stitching
- Pro Stock Patterns - The same base patterns used on the legendary Wilson A2K and A2000 models
- Right Hand Throw
- Bolle Emperor Goggles
- Bolle Emperor Skiing Goggles. Make a statement with these large, sophisticated and sleek skiing goggles from Bolle. With bright colours and bold lenses, these goggles are perfectly suited to make you stand out from the crowd. Medium to large fit.
- Wide field of view Flow-Tech venting Triple layer face foam Siliconised strap Equalizer vent Double lens Modulator photochromic lenses P80+ anti-fog Carbo-Glas anti-scratch
- Polycarbonate frame and oversized spherical acetate lenses
- Triple-layer face foam with micro-fleece backing
- Double lens construction
- Flow-Tech frame vents, Equilizer Vent, and P80 Anti-Fog coating
- Carbo-Glas anti-scratch coating
- 100% UV protection
- Silicon strap
- Compatible with Sports Optical System (S.O.S.) prescription adapter
- The Yaktrax RUN is the only traction device anatomically designed to meet the needs of runners braving the winter elements. Run naturally on packed snow and ice with the Yaktrax Runs combination of removable spikes and steel coils, providing 360 of unbeatable traction. Continue your training during the winter with the same stability you are accustomed to on dry surfaces. The Yaktrax Run can be worn in temperatures as low as -41 Fahrenheit.
- The Yaktrax Run Winter traction devices are designed specifically for running shoes, letting you maintain your stride through winter.
- 24 oz. Vacuum insulated hydration bottle
- Thermos, vacuum insulated technology for
- maximum temperature retention
- Unbreakable stainless steel interior and exterior
- Flip-up carrying loop
- Soft touch silicone grip is comfortable to hold
- This is the perfect "price-point" goal. 48" x 37" x 18" features rugged 1 5/8" high impact tubing and heavy duty netting. Sleeve netting system assembles in minutes. Can be folded for easy storage.
- Lightweight, adjustable and vented for optimal comfort, the B-Style is ideal for spending long days on the slopes.
- Engineered for power and total efficiency, the Supreme 140 incorporates many of Bauer's designs and technologies, and brings them to their opening price point.
- The Supreme 140 features classic fit that is accommodating to a wide variety of foot types, providing out of the box comfort. The forgiving feel of the 140 is easy on beginners, and requires little break-in time, while the patented Integrated Anatomical heel/ankle support provides good heel lock.
- The Supreme 140 comes equipped with Bauer's Tuuk Lightspeed Pro holder, and Tuuk Stainless runner.
- You will find an anatomical, 1-piece, 30oz felt, Form Fit tongue, and a Microfiber liner that is lightweight. These features combine to make the Supreme 140 a great entry level boot.