- Waterproof bootie construction
- YKK circular side-zipper
- Full grain / Magna shield leather
- 1650 denier nylon upper
- Durable upper lightweight materials for ultimate performance and durability
- Clarino microfiber collar
- Non metallic hardware
- Ankle and fore-foot pads for extra protection and support
- M-PACT Power PU footbed for maximum shock absorption
- EVA midsole
- High traction outsole for maximum grip and slip resistance
Look good and stay safe wearing the SKECHERS Work Slip Resistant Cottonwood - Fribble SR shoe.
- Smooth durable leather upper
- Lace up dress casual comfort work slip resistant oxford
- Rounded plain toe front
- Side metal rivet for added durability
- Heel stripe overlay with pull on top loop
- Lace up front with metal eyelets
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric shoe lining
- Relaxed Fit design for a roomier comfortable fit
- Memory Foam cushioned removable comfort insole
- Shock absorbing midsole
- Flexible nitrile rubber Slip Resistant traction outsole
- Electrical Hazard (EH) Safe design
- EH Safe tested ASTM F2413-05
- Slip Resistant rubber traction outsole
- Sole tested with ASTM F1677-96 Mark II standards to meet or exceed a .5 coefficient even on wet and oily surfaces
The Empire Lo WR is a water-resistant boot that will kepe you comfortable and protected from the elements where the day takes you.
- Water resistant Thermabuck upper
- Padded tongue and collar
- Flexa-stride Memory foam sockliner
- ASTM-F1677, Mark II tested slip resistant rubber sole
For the athlete who has a desire to inflict punishment. The true champion.
- UPPER: Breathable mesh and split suede upper for freedom of movement and durability.
- MIDSOLE: Die-cut EVA sockliner for cushioning.
- OUTSOLE: Gum Rubber outsole provides sticky traction.
There's a reason this legendary indoor shoe still sells like mad. Perfection never goes out of style. Its soft leather upper and a low-profile gum rubber outsole give the elite player ultimate control.
- Full grain leather upper for comfort and soft feel
- Durable gum-rubber outsole
- A classic baseball trainer designed for the needs of today's athlete.
- Upper: Lightweight synthetic leather combination with removable tongue flap.
- Midsole: Full-length Phylon midsole with Air-Sole unit in heel.
- Outsole: Rubber outsole combines our nubby bottom outsole with cross-training traction to meet the on-field needs of MLB players.
- Abzorb cushioning in the heel for exceptional shock absorption Leather upper Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement. Polyurethane Midsole for stable cushioning Reflective detailing enhances your visibility Solid rubber outsole These shoes were proudly assembled in our U.S. factories by our more than 1,200 U.S. workers. Since the domestic value is less than 70%, we have labeled them "Assembled in the USA." Styles MW577BK AND MW577WT approved Medicare/HCPCS code
- = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement.
- A true classic gets even better with the SKECHERS After Burn - Memory Fit shoe. Smooth leather, synthetic and mesh fabric upper in a lace up athletic sporty training sneaker with stitching and overlay accents. Memory Foam insole, Articu-Lyte sole.
- Smooth leather upper
- Lightly textured durable synthetic overlays
- Mesh fabric front and side panels for cooling effect
- Lace up athletic sporty training sneaker design
- Stitching accents
- Reinforced synthetic overlays at toe and heel
- Perforation detail at front and sides
- Side S logo
- Lace up front with metal top eyelet
- Padded collar and tongue
- Soft fabric shoe lining
- Memory Foam full length cushioned removable comfort insole
- Articu-Lyte shock absorbing supportive flexible midsole
- Flexible rubber high traction outsole
- 1 1/2 inch built in heel
Beat foot fatigue and discourage joint pain by wearing the right shoes for the job. The 577 all-leather walking shoe pairs premium cushioning with superior durability, creating an excellent choice for everyone from the moderate-paced fitness walker to health care providers who spend hours on their feet.
- Abzorb cushioning in the heel for exceptional shock absorption
- Hook and loop closure provides a custom fit without laces
- Leather upper
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- Polyurethane Midsole for stable cushioning
- Reflective detailing enhances your visibility
- Solid rubber outsole
Asics continues to innovate with the Split Second 9 Wrestling Shoes, featuring a newly designed, lighter weight upper that weighs just 8.3 ounces, almost a full ounce lighter than last year's model.
- The split sole design of the Asics Split Second 9 Wrestling Shoes features two separate sole components that operate independently, allowing for improved flexibility and natural foot movement on the mat, giving you the edge over the competition.
- The asymmetrical lacing design provides for improved comfort by reducing irritation, while the integrated lace garage keeps laces secure as well as conforming to regulations.
- The Split Second 9 continues to provide wrestlers of all ages and abilities with a superior wrestling shoe at an exceptional value.