- Food just tastes better when it's cooked outdoors. Portable grills provide you with flexibility; are you going camping? Pack some steaks for the grill. Do you like to tailgate? Try cooking some brats on a portable grill. Renting a lake house without a grill? No worries you've got a mobile grilling companion to rely on. You'll never have to cook indoors again because this grill goes where you do - simple and lightweight at only 10 lbs, with folding legs and a securely latching lid, this Gas Tabletop
- is a perfectly transportable grill. But don't let its size fool you: 190 square inches of primary cooking surface on porcelain-coated wire grates means you've got space to grill mouth-watering burgers or tasty hotdogs for more than a carload of friends! With convenient push-button ignition, the stainless steel burner yields 11,000 BTUs of delicious power, heating up quickly to grill your fish, chicken, vegetables, and more whenever you want, wherever you go. A convenient hook enables you to hang
- the lid close at hand while you grill, keeping things simple while you're enjoying the great outdoors. When it's time to go home, packing up is hassle-free - the legs fold over the top of the grill to lock the lid in place, and heat-resistant handles mean you don't have to wait for the grill to cool down to move it. Quality rust-resistant steel firebox and lid construction with a durable, high-temperature black porcelain finish helps to extend the life of your grill - plus, the cooking grate is
- dishwasher safe and a snap to clean.
- Why do it indoors when you can do it outside This deluxe electric grill rotisserie easily attaches to most grills not just Char-Broils making it a breeze to cook roasts chickens turkeys hams and even baby-back ribs. Its also a cool conversation piece. Your guests will be impressed by your cooking versatility while their mouths begin to water as the food turns juicy and golden brown. So turn your backyard into a grilling destination.
- The Deluxe Box grill is great for charcoal lovers. It features an adjustable crank fire grate so you can lower and raise your grates. It comes with porcelain-coated cast iron grates for resisting rust and easy clean up. There are even handy side shelves for extra workspace. And clean out is easy with the removable ash pan.
- This Thermos classic 48,000 BTU gas grill features a total of 685 square Inch of cooking surface with 4 stainless steel burners. With 48,000 BTU's on the main burners and a 10,000 BTU side burner, you can cook for a crowd. It features electronic ignition, porcelain cooking grate, porcelain swing-away wire rack and a built in temperature gauge. The full front panel and 8" wheels allow for easy, stable mobility.
- The affordable Char-Broil 3-Burner Gas Grill (model 463722312) offers 545 square inches of total cooking surface -- perfect for grilling burgers, steaks, and chicken for a large party. This gas grill delivers 36,500 BTUs of cooking heat, and it also includes a flush-mounted 12000 BTU side burner (off the left side of the grill) for warming sauces and buns. The right side shelf provides extra work space and the 6-inch wheels enable you to move the grill easily.
This easy-to assemble gas grill
- features a 380 square inch primary cooking area that's complemented by a raised 174 square inch secondary cooking area -- great for slow cooking. It also features porcelain-coated wire cooking grates and a durable porcelain steel lid and firebox. The three burners have independent controls, and flame is started via the piezo push button ignition. The cart also offers hidden storage for a liquid propane tank.
- Take care of the grill that feeds you! Protect the sleek beauty of your Char-Broil grill from the forces of nature with this full-length luxury grill cover. Specially designed to be a universal fit for charcoal grills, this classic black cover will fit most cart style charcoal grills up to 56" wide and 28" deep. Constructed from weather-resistant PVC, this specialty cover will defend your grill against snow, hail, rain, and the wind - not to mention spiders, pests, and assorted debris that can often infiltrate barbecues and pose fire dangers. A drawstring and grommet closure at the base helps to secure the cover around your grill so it stays put when you use it. To clean the cover is a breeze; simply hose it down with water and the dirt comes right off.
- The Char-Broil electric smoker is just a plug in away from the delicious smoked flavor of your favorite foods. Enjoy over 504 square inches of cooking space in this smoker It has adjustable dampers and three smoking racks. It features a removable grease tray for easy clean outs. Enjoy over 504 square inches of cooking space.
- Bring on your hungriest friends and family--you've got the mouthwatering meals covered with this offset smoker. In addition to the huge main cooking chamber, it also has a firebox to easily handle extra items on the side. Front and bottom shelves help to keep your accessories organized.
- This Traditional Char-Broil; small gas grill is equiped with 2 stainless steel burners and a swing-away rack.
- The Char-Broil Combination charcoal grill and gas grill brings the best of both worlds for grilling. The gas grill chamber features a 3 burner grill with lidded 12,000 BTU side burner. The 503 Square Inch cooking area is covered with porcelain coated cast iron grates and of course, a temperature gauge. The charcoal grill chamber features 503 Square Inch cooking area, charcoal access door, removable ash pan for easy clean up, temperature gauge and easy to crank adjustable height charcoal grate. This
- grill is a great option for the grilling enthusiast who enjoys the flavor of charcoal but also enjoys the speed and ease of cleanup of gas. Assembled Size: 66-3/4-Inch by 24-1/4-Inch by 48-Inch.
- The Stainless Portable gas grill features a sleek stainless steel design for your on-the-go grilling. It uses propane canisters and lights up with the push of a button. It's designed to be sturdy and convenient, so you can set up your grill with you when you're tailgating, camping or on the beach.
- The Kettleman; TRU-Infrared; 22.5" Charcoal grill features an oversized damper to control cooking temperature. Keep flare-ups low with porcelain-coated cooking grates. And you can grill more with less charcoal. With the removable ash pan clean up is easy and the hinged lid keeps the lid in place while you cook.
- Small in size but large on features, the Patio Bistro brings TRU-Infrared grilling to your patio, deck, balcony, or event away from home. TRU-Infrared promises juicer food and few flare ups with out hot or cold spots. The Removable dial-control plugs into any common 120V power outlet and provides 1500 watts of grilling power.
- Fry Turkey without the expense and mess of oil. Our Electric Big Easy is more than simply a slow smoker, exclusive infrared technology allows for faster cooking. No more overcooked or undercooked Turkey or meat with Auto Shut-Off feature. The Big Easy TRU-Infrared Electric 2-IN-1 Smoker is more than simply a slow smoker, exclusive infrared technology allows for faster cooking.
- The Char-Broil Charcoal 780 features a patented removable charcoal tray, which makes for simple management of cooking temperatures. Combined with a crank-adjustable height fire pan, this charcoal grill yields more efficient burning and less wasted heat. Measures 57.6-inches in length x 28.2-inches high x 45.2-inches wide when assembled.
- The C23G3 Char-Broil two burner, 35,000 BTU gas grill has an 8,000 BTU side burner; 360 square inches of primary cooking on porcelain-coated wire grates plus 170 square inches of secondary cooking on porcelain-coated swingaway. Providing plenty of cooking space, this grill also has a plastic side shelf that offers built-in handle and tool hooks. The durable porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox is designed to withstand the elements.