- The vertical charcoal grill is great for those Smoky BBQ lovers. It features a steel cooking chamber that's tightly sealed. Inside are adjustable grates with over 360 square inches of cooking space. Adjustable dampers and grates let you control the heat. Access to the smoke chamber is easy with the convenient door. And clean up is easy with a removable ash pan.
- This Traditional Char-Broil; small gas grill is equiped with 2 stainless steel burners and a swing-away rack. It's fast and easy assembly will have you grilling in minutes! The durable porcelain-coated steel lid and firebox, designed to withstand the elements.
- The BBQ Smoker Grill from Char-Broil will get you smoking and cooking low and slow. It features a vertical pipe smokestack with adjustable dampers, a temperature gauge and an offset firebox to stoke the fire without losing heat. It also features porcelain-coated cooking grates for easy cleaning. Want to move the your smoker easily? Just use the cool touch handles and wheels.
- Looking to take your charcoal grilling on the go? Look no further than the Portable Tabletop charcoal grill. Features include chrome-plated steel wire cooking grates. The grill folds up compactly and sets up easily so you can take your grill with you when you're tailgating, camping or on the beach.
- The Patio Bistro TRU-Infrared Gas Grill has an exclusive infrared cooking system that keeps food moist and juice. TRU-Infrared technology heats food directly, promising fewer flare-ups without hot or cold spots. For extra flavor, add real wood chips directly to the grilling grate. Its sleek and modern design makes it an added bonus to any apartment balcony or small patio; the wheels allow for mobility and the towel bar holds tools and accessories. The Bistro has Easy Light integrated ignition and
- a stainless steel cooking grate. The Patio Bistro has a primary cooking area of 240 sq. in. and a secondary cooking area of 80 sq. in. This size is perfect for grilling for friends in an intimate setting, allowing for 8-12 burgers to cook at a time.
- This Char-Broil classic 48,000 BTU gas grill features a total of 685 square inch of cooking surface with 4 stainless steel burners. With 48,000 BTU's on the main burners and a 10,000 btu side burner, you can cook for a crowd. It features electronic ignition, porcelain-coated cast iron cooking grates, porcelain swing away wire rack and a built in temperature gauge. The full front panel and 8" wheels allow for easy, stable mobility.
- The Multi-Sensor Wireless Thermometer constantly monitors meat temperature, ensuring meals are never over or under cooked. The technology uses 5 sensors for the most accurate meat temperature. Thermometer has 5 meat selection settings and 15 taste settings. The large LCD screen comes with a built in backlight for outdoor convenience. Set includes wireless thermometer, transmitter base and stainless steel meat probe.
- The Char-Broil 300 Series Barrel-Style Charcoal Grill features a tried and true barrel design, cast iron cooking grates, adjustable height fire grates, and removable ash pan for easy cleaning. The primary cooking area measures 225 Square Inch The adjustable fire grates are shifted with a cast iron grate lifter which is also included. This grill also features cool touch handles, smoke stack with adjustable damper, bottom storage shelf, and convenient side shelf for additional workspace. As with all
- grills, we recommend keeping the firebox clean to help avoid flare up as well as using a grill cover to protect your investment.
- The Deluxe Box grill is great for charcoal lovers. It features an adjustable crank fire grate so you can lower and raise your grates. It comes with porcelain-coated cast iron grates for resisting rust and easy clean up. There are even handy side shelves for extra workspace. And clean out is easy with the removable ash pan.
- The Char-Broil Patio Bistros represent the next evolution in patio cooking. The Patio Caddies, which were staples for Char-Broil over the past decade, have been updated in design as well as cooking performance. The new Patio Bistros, are available in both electric and gas (this one is electric). The compact size, quality design, and solid construction, combined with Char-Broil's continued expansion of their award winning Infrared technology, yields a sleek grill and easy to use performance based
- grill. The Electric Patio Bistro looks like a gas grill and features precision dial electric control, a porcelain coated premium cooking grate, and 1750 watts of grilling power. As far as space the 320 square inches of grilling surface can accommodate between 8 and 12 hamburgers.
- The Big Easy; Smoker Roaster Grill lets you smoke, roast and grill--all in one. With TRU-Infrared there are no flare-ups and your food cooks evenly and juicy. It lights quickly and easily with the turn of a knob and there is a removable grease try for easy clean ups. The top functions as a grill so you can roast or smoke and grill at the same time.
- Bring on your hungriest friends and family--you've got the mouthwatering meals covered with this offset smoker. In addition to the huge main cooking chamber, it also has a firebox to easily handle extra items on the side. Front and bottom shelves help to keep your accessories organized.
- The ultimate turkey fryer powered by TRU-Infrared; technology that requires no oil. Create delicious roasts, chicken and turkey dishes with ease. It features a rotary ignition for easy lighting and a removable grease tray for easy cleanups. Fryer parts are covered for one year, so fry with peace of mind.
- The affordable Char-Broil 3-Burner Gas Grill (model 463722312) offers 545 square inches of total cooking surface -- perfect for grilling burgers, steaks, and chicken for a large party. This gas grill delivers 36,500 BTUs of cooking heat, and it also includes a flush-mounted 12000 BTU side burner (off the left side of the grill) for warming sauces and buns. The right side shelf provides extra work space and the 6-inch wheels enable you to move the grill easily.
This easy-to assemble gas grill
- features a 380 square inch primary cooking area that's complemented by a raised 174 square inch secondary cooking area -- great for slow cooking. It also features porcelain-coated wire cooking grates and a durable porcelain steel lid and firebox. The three burners have independent controls, and flame is started via the piezo push button ignition. The cart also offers hidden storage for a liquid propane tank.
- Oklahoma Joe's Longhorn Offset Smoker/Grill. Get the Oklahoma Joe's Smoker/Grill combination with steel construction and space for big cuts cooked slow. Convenient fire access and multiple dampers for heat control, smoke control and delicious, juicy results. Professional temperature gauge allows you to easily monitor heat level! 1,060 total sq. in. primary cooking surface. 3" Professional temperature gauge. Multiple dampers for easy heat and smoke control.751 sq. in. cooking surface in main chamber. Porcelain-coated cooking grates. Heavy gauge all-steel construction. Cool-touch handles. Convenient access door to tend fire. 309 sq. in. cooking surface in firebox chamber.Convenient front shelf. Bottom storage shelf. Clean-out door for easy ash removal. Large 10" diameter wheels for easy mobility. Black.
- Charcoal grillers will love the Char-Broil barrel grill. With 568 square inches of cooking space, you can grill for an army. It features adjustable fire grates and dampers, as well as a removable ash pan. The grates are cast iron, which are great for searing. It also has a swing-a-way warming rack, temperature gauge and a handy side shelf. Move the grill easily with rolling casters.