- World's number1 selling Cabretta racquetball glove
- Naturally tacky Premium Cabretta leather with stay-soft treatment
- Cool and comfortable PowerNet mesh backing
- Hydrolyte Moisture Management System
- Our AirLite Alloy frames are engineered for maximum power with a large sweet spot.
- 22" LongString Technology: Mainstrings run full length of racquet frame for maximum deflection and the most power ever
- 10.5" Cross-String Technology: Cross-strings extend from outside edges of frame in free space through oversize string holes
- Full-Motion Cross-Strings: Strings move 360-degrees in free space for livelier string bed, more power
- Titanium Construction: Reduces weight, adds power
- Comfortable, thick backing for maximum cushion
- 1 per package
- Penn Championship is Americas #1 Selling Tennis Ball and represents the standard by which all other tennis balls are measured. It features a controlled fiber release for consistent nap, natural rubber for consistent feel and reduced shock, and interlocked wool fiber for longer wear. Penn Championship is the Official Ball of USTA Leagues. It is USTA and ITF approved The Championship Line provides quality play every time you hit the court.
- The Wilson Pro Feel Dampener has the following features: The Wilson Pro Feel dampener are fine, compact dampeners that reduce the vibrations of the racket. The dampeners, a 2-pack, are designed in the colours silver and red and are shaped like the Wilson logo.
- Penn Championship is Americas #1 Selling Tennis Ball and represents the standard by which all other tennis balls are measured. It features a controlled fiber release for consistent nap, natural rubber for consistent feel and reduced shock, and interlocked wool fiber for longer wear. Penn Championship is the Official Ball of USTA Leagues. It is USTA and ITF approved and is available in regular duty felt, The Championship Line provides quality play every time you hit the court
- Designed for players with a fast swing speed, the Wilson Hyper Hammer 6 has become one of the most popular racquets in tennis. With its lightweight frame, the Hyper Hammer 6 offers great maneuverability and response all throughout the court. Our experienced team found that the Hyper Hammer 6 is a great all-around racquet. From the baseline, this racquet provides great feel and response. Due to its open string pattern, the Hyper Hammer 6 allows for some good pop up at the net.
- The Head Speed 21 Junior Tennis Racquet is an economical option for recreational junior players who love to have fun on the court. The lightweight, high tensile strength aluminum frame provides a solid feel and exceptional maneuverability for children.
- Suitable for use with red-level balls
- With its lightweight, durable design, the HEAD TI Instinct Supreme tennis racquet is designed to take your game to the next level. The racquet is constructed with Nano Titanium Technology to deliver more stability and power in your performance. Its oversized had provides a maximum sweet spot and plenty of extra coverage to ensure a great shot.
- Weight 9.7 oz
- Beam 23mm
- Head Size 110 Inches
- Length Standard 27 Inches
- AMPlify the power in your game with HEAD new revolutionary split beam construct in this MX Cyclone Racquetball racquet.
- Metallix alloy provides a stronger, lighter, stiffer and more powerful construction
- Pyramid V PowerZone String Pattern
- Head Size 106.5 sq. in
- 190 grams
- Get the most out of every match with the Head MX Fire Racquetball Racquet. This ultra-durable racquet features Metallix technology that combines unique mix of carbon and metal in the racquet frame, making the racquet stronger without adding weight. The hexagonal frame shape increases racquet stiffness and stability, while Damp Plus technology absorbs impact vibration before it reaches the handle for maximum comfort and grip strength.
- Metallix frame technology offers maximum strength without adding weight
- H-Beam hexagonal frame increases stiffness and stability
- Damp Plus technology absorbs impact vibration before it can reach the handle
- A medium-powered racquet offering a dampened and comfortable playing feel, the Liquid Metal 4 tennis racquet uses Head's latest Liquid Metal technology as well as Head's proen TwinTube technology. Desigend to give the racquet more power, Liquid Metal is placed at the 10, 2, 4, and 9 o'clock racquet head positions in what it calls Total Sweetsport Construction. Total Sweetspot Construction incorporates a corrugated construction to further increase stability.
- Featuring Volcanic Frame Technology for enhanced power and stability the Wilson Federer Tennis Racquet provides the ultimate weapon for the recreational player.
- Volcanic Frame Technology for maximum power and stability
- Stop Shock pads for improved player comfort
- Power strings feature longer mainstrings for explosive power
- Control frame for players with fast, long swings
- Oversized head provides more forgiveness and power
- Head Light balance for enhanced maneuverability
- Open string pattern for more power and spin
- Junior players ages 9-10 will find this racquet to be the perfect tool to keep their game growing to the next level. Providing lots of power for juniors who like to hit big, there will also be a good amount of control built into this 25 inch length racquet. Loaded with maneuverability and access to spin, this racquet is a great starting point for junior players.
- O-Beam Construction
- 107 squar inch Head Size
- 7.4 ounces