- The Wilson Pro Feel Dampener has the following features: The Wilson Pro Feel dampener are fine, compact dampeners that reduce the vibrations of the racket. The dampeners, a 2-pack, are designed in the colours silver and red and are shaped like the Wilson logo.
- The Wilson Golf Balls are great for practice sessions.
- Value pack
- 18 balls in a reusable bag
- Superior quality
- Great training ball
- Designed for players with a fast swing speed, the Wilson Hyper Hammer 6 has become one of the most popular racquets in tennis. With its lightweight frame, the Hyper Hammer 6 offers great maneuverability and response all throughout the court. Our experienced team found that the Hyper Hammer 6 is a great all-around racquet. From the baseline, this racquet provides great feel and response. Due to its open string pattern, the Hyper Hammer 6 allows for some good pop up at the net.
- A versatile racquet with an eye-catching blue paint job, the Wilson Four BLX provides both power and feel. The 105 square inch head size will give you a bit more margin for error, while still allowing for extreme spin production. The 9.2 ounce strung weight and the 7-point head heavy balance creates a racquet that's both maneuverable and stable on contact.
- A Lightweight aluminum frame able to withstand the daily abuse of children. The 25 inch length frame is ideal for the ages of 8-10. With an oversized headsize of 106 this gives the junior players more room for error when trying to hit the ball.
- The new Head Conquest glove is a less bulky version (minus the knuckle padding) with a reinforced palm for significantly more durability where you need it most. Premier Cabretta leather palm with a tackified strip for the ultimate grip.
- -High performance stretch Lycra and Cool DuraMesh back for ventilation and comfort
- -Reinforced palm for added durability with an area of tackified leather for grab
- -High quality Synthetic fabric for durability
- -Airprene for maximum knuckle protection and ventilation
- -Right Hand
- The Head Ignition 135 Squash Racquet is a slightly heavier version of the Ignition 120 with an even balance. The Innegra Technnology offers shock absorption and stability, while the teardrop shape offers power. 135 grams. 495 sq. cm. Even Balance.
- The Liquidmetal Photon is designed for beginning and intermediate players with slightly slower swing speeds
- Head size: 105"
- Unstrung weight: 195g
- Balance: 260mm
- Length: 22"
- Softac grip
- Super Oversized power racket for largest sweet spot
- Features volcanic frame technology
- Power-strings for longer mainstrings for increased power
- Stop Shock Pads reduce racket vibration for greater control
- Perfect mix of power and stability
- Stylish lightweight impact resistant frame. Distortion-free polycarbonate lenses
- Anti-scratch and anti-fog treated lenses. Soft and comfortable non-slip nosepieces .
- Rubber inlay in end of temples for more stability.
- Adjustable elastic strap to hold eyewear in place during play
- High quality lens cleaning bag included
- The Head Deluxe Cover will protect your racquet while allowing easy transport with the attached shoulder strap and grab handles.
- Holds 1 racquet
- Pocket for eyewear, glove, and racquetballs
- Shoulder strap and carry handle
- With its lightweight, durable design, the HEAD TI Instinct Supreme tennis racquet is designed to take your game to the next level. The racquet is constructed with Nano Titanium Technology to deliver more stability and power in your performance. Its oversized had provides a maximum sweet spot and plenty of extra coverage to ensure a great shot.
- Weight 9.7 oz
- Beam 23mm
- Head Size 110 Inches
- Length Standard 27 Inches
- AMPlify the power in your game with HEAD new revolutionary split beam construct in this MX Cyclone Racquetball racquet.
- Metallix alloy provides a stronger, lighter, stiffer and more powerful construction
- Pyramid V PowerZone String Pattern
- Head Size 106.5 sq. in
- 190 grams
- The offical ball of the US Open every September the toughtest tournament in the world. Constructed of premium high-grade wool that is woven into a thicker, denser felt, the Wilson US Open tennis ball is known for its superior playability, consistency, and durability.