- Made of an extreme soft rubber compound, this ball incorporates highest performance and ultimate durability. The perfect ball for professional, tournament and team players; Approved to meet World Squash Federation Specifications.
Penn Pressureless Tennis Balls are a great use for coaches and instructors. Never lose their bounce and are perfect for ball machines.
- Product Specifications:
- Sport: Tennis
- Type: Pressureless
- Case/Units: 12 per bag
- Lettering: Black
- Misc: Reusable mesh bag
- America's No 1 selling racquetball, the Ultra-Blue is a great everyday ball for practice and amateur games and now it's available in this monster size can!
- Official ball of the USRA.
- Each giant can contains 12 racquetball balls.
- Ultra blue racquetballs. America's No. 1 selling racquetball, the standard by which all other racquetballs are measured. Bright blue color for added on-court visibility. Clear plastic, foil-sealed container with screw-top lid for safety and improved recycling. Made of optimized rubber compound for consistent playability and increased durability. Official ball of the A.A.R.A.
- These balls are good for honing your skills, with reduced speeds, enabling you to master your approach and swing.
- Low compression core
- High visibility felt
- Greater control for longer rallies
- ORANGE ball for 60' tennis court size
- Recommended for ages 10 & Under
- Extra tacky surface and tread pattern for extra traction.
- Quantity per package: 3
- Comfortable, thick backing for maximum cushion
- 1 per package
- Large low compression balls, Transition balls, Stage 3
- Large low compression Tennis Ball for 10 & Under Tennis
- Newly developed 75mm felt covered ball
- Balls are 75% slower than normal Tennis Balls
- Designed for stage 3 - Red, 36' courts
- USTA approved
- The new Head Conquest glove is a less bulky version (minus the knuckle padding) with a reinforced palm for significantly more durability where you need it most. Premier Cabretta leather palm with a tackified strip for the ultimate grip.
- -High performance stretch Lycra and Cool DuraMesh back for ventilation and comfort
- -Reinforced palm for added durability with an area of tackified leather for grab
- -High quality Synthetic fabric for durability
- -Airprene for maximum knuckle protection and ventilation
- -Right Hand
- The club version of the power-driven CYANO racquet series is called IGNITION.
- The 120 version, the lightest of the series, features the Innegra Technology, a hybrid-composite structure integrated into the racquet for advanced shock absorption and enhanced stability. The durable racquet features a unique teardrop shape for more power, which makes it the perfect choice for the aggressive front court club player.
- World's number1 selling Cabretta racquetball glove
- Naturally tacky Premium Cabretta leather with stay-soft treatment
- Cool and comfortable PowerNet mesh backing
- Hydrolyte Moisture Management System
- Our AirLite Alloy frames are engineered for maximum power with a large sweet spot.
- Lightweight with plenty of forgiveness, the Head Instinct 21 Junior Racquet is a great choice to get a new player started on the game. The 107 square inch head size is complimented by an 6.9 ounce strung weight for incredible maneuverability, making it easy to learn the fundamentals. Designed for juniors 5-6 years old and ranging in height from 3'3" to 3'9", this is a great way to get a junior off on the right foot.
- Head Size: 100 sq. in MP
- Length: 21 inches
- Weight: Strung - 8 oz Unstrung - 7.6 oz
- Tension: 40-50 pounds
- Composition: Aluminium
- String Pattern: 16 Mains / 19 Crosses; Main Skip: 7T, 9T, 7H, 9H; Two Piece; No Shared Hole
- Swing Weight: 195
- Durable steel construction, holds 75 balls with a no spill lid and handles which convert to lock in place legs for easy use
- Incorporated with HEAD's Extreme Grid technology at the bridge, the TI Radical Elite Tennis Racquet incorporates a larger sweet spot to maximize and return velocity while maintaining stability from off-center hits for optimal control.
- TI Titanium Technology ensures fluid swing motion and shot stability
- Extreme Grid technology strengthens the bridge for greater stability and a larger sweet spot
- Contour Cushion softens the grip for optimal handling while reducing moisture
- Graphite composite construction offers greater shot control and rotation
- Power fram for players with short, compact swings
- Oversized head provides a more forgiving sweet spot from off-center hits
- Head light balances enhances mobility
- Open string patter for more power and spin
- Perfect for the recreational player, the Wilson Hope Tennis Racquet features a unique Diamond Edge Design for power and maneuverability on the court.
- Diamond Edge Design for lightweight power
- Stop Shock pads for improved player comfort
- Power frame for players with short, compact swings
- Oversized head provides more forgiveness and power
- Head Heavy balance for increased stability and momentum in lighter frames
- Open string pattern for more power and spin