- These balls are good for honing your skills, with reduced speeds, enabling you to master your approach and swing.
- Low compression core
- High visibility felt
- Greater control for longer rallies
- ORANGE ball for 60' tennis court size
- Recommended for ages 10 & Under
- The Roger Federer 21" junior tennis racket is equipped with Quadriform Technology for stable control. Perfect for a 5-6 year old. Comes fully strung
- Pattern 16x17
- Balance 2 pts HL (Strung)
- Cross Section 19 mm RG
- Length 21" / 53.3 cm
- Strung Weight 6.3 oz / 180 g
- Head Size 95"
- With the Head Discovery Team Pack you get a complete system of squash gear to help you conquer the court. The racquet is constructed with Nano Titanium technology which delivers more stability and power. The pack comes with two Head Tournament balls, protective eyewear and the HEAD Discovery Team racquet.
- Amplified Fibre technology provides increased stiffness
- Single yellow dot balls provides slow performance
- Junior players ages 6-8 will find this racquet to be the perfect tool to keep their game growing to the next level. Providing lots of power for juniors who like to hit big, there will also be a good amount of control built into this 21 inch racquet. Loaded with maneuverability and access to spin, this racquet is a great starting point for junior players.
- O-Beam construction
- 107 square inch head
- Transport your gear in style, with this Head Elite Backpack.
- 100% Polyester
- Compartment for 1 racquet
- 1 Main Compartment
- 2 Side Pocktes
- 1 Front Zippered pocket
- Integrated shoe compartment
- Racquet not included
- Low compression tennis ball ideal for ages 8 years old and up.
- Stage 2 ball ideal for use on 60 ft courts and driveways.
- USTA and ITF approved.
- Kids will be inspired to play like their favorite pro with the Wilson youth Serena 25 inch tennis racquet. The lightweight O-Beam frame provides an optimal combination of stability and power.
- Ideal for ages 9-12
- An ultra stiff game improvement racquet designed to offer the kind of power slow swinging beginners need. The n1 features Wilson's nCode Technology. nCode takes the construction of racquets to the molecular level and nCode racquets are said to be twice as strong, twice as stable and up to 22% more powerful. The n1 delivers a lot of power adn the 115 sq inch, Oversized head features a large sweetsport. The open (16/19) string pattern makes spin easy to generate on faster swings and offers a lively feel. Even though the n1 is light and maneuverable, its head heavy balance provides good stability on both groundstrokes and volleys. With plentry of pop at net, this is a great choice for both singles and doubles players who like to finish the point with a winning volley.
- Penn Championship is Americas #1Selling Tennis Ball and represents the standard by which all other tennis balls are measured. It features a controlled fiber release for consistent nap, natural rubber for consistent feeland reduced shock, and interlocked wool fiber for longer wear.
- Penn Championship is the Official Ball of USTA Leagues. It is USTA and ITF approved The Championship Line provides quality play every time you hit the court.
- Perfect feel used by the worlds top players, Roger Federer, Serena Williams
- Three pack
- Rock the round-robin, smash it during singles, or just enjoy some volleying on vacation with this top-notch Head Attitude Pro adult tennis racquet. An ideal pick for recreational games, it features a lightweight build and standard-sized head and length.
- Pre-strung recreational tennis racquet
- Head Size: 100 sq in
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Beam: 22 mm
- Grip Size: 0-5
- Balance: 1/2 in, Head light
- Length: 27 in, Standard
- Weight: 9.5 oz
- Perfect for the recreational player, the Wilson Hope Tennis Racquet features a unique Diamond Edge Design for power and maneuverability on the court.
- Diamond Edge Design for lightweight power
- Stop Shock pads for improved player comfort
- Power frame for players with short, compact swings
- Oversized head provides more forgiveness and power
- Head Heavy balance for increased stability and momentum in lighter frames
- Open string pattern for more power and spin
- A straight beam coupled with a head heavy widebody, this ultra-light titanium model has more power than the Ti S5 and more control than the now discontinued Ti.S7.
- With its excellent torsional stability, the S6 will perform best in the hands of players with compact to medium stroke styles seeking a larger sweetspot that combines a nice balance of power and an open string pattern producing an ideal for topspin and slice players with an all court game. The S6 comes fully equipped with Heads Titanium technology, which provides much needed stability and comfort for the player. This composite weave allows the racquet to be very lightweight to reduce stress on the playe