Fulfilled by our friends at Stingray
- Unique (trademarked & patented) Stingray chest panel
- Yamamoto neoprene
- Titanium Glide Skin coating
- Air Tech air pocket Technology
- 0.8mm neck, under arms, and groin
- Large 1.5mm one-piece shoulder panels
- Professional performance, not price!
- Comes with mesh bag wet gear bag
The product that kicked off the Stingray brand! This wetsuit is unique in every sense of the word. Unparalleled flexibility coupled with the unique Stingray buoyancy panel, makes for a super fast wetsuit that does not compromise on strength and quality. This suit has been tested by Olympians for speed and performance, novice swimmers for comfort and Navy SEALs for quality and durability. It passed the test.
- The 5mm Stingray shaped chest panel is designed specifically to give the right amount of buoyancy in the chest area to deliver the perfect body position. The angular design also significantly aids body rotation.
- Yamamoto Glide Skin throughout with a highly hydrophobic titanium coating so you will flow through the water. It is also a super flexible neoprene.
- The 5mm Air Tech technology is used in the Stingray chest panel, hips and thighs. The tiny air pockets provide additional buoyancy where needed, but also significantly reduces weight.
- 0.8mm underarms and groin are the thinnest on the market, providing unparalleled flexibility when swinging your arms and running.
- Using the same 0.8mm in the neck alleviates the common choking sensation, but lets in no more water than a much thicker neck piece.
- The large 1.5mm shoulder panels cover the entire upper chest and shoulders making it incredibly flexible when swinging the arms, and much easier to breath comfortably. No more panic attacks!
- 2mm neoprene is used in the arms for medium warmth, with 4mm on the back and 3mm on the side, to give the suit the perfect balance.
- Legs below the knee are 2mm to allow for some leg kick, but the 5mm above the knee will not let them sink.
- Finally, a small but important touch. The rough velcro side is on the wetsuit neck not the flap, so this avoids the chances of chaffing.
WETSUIT FITTING INSTRUCTIONS
- CAUTION: YAMAMOTO NEOPRENE IS DESIGNED FOR SPEED AND FLEXIBILITY. IT IS EXTREMELY FRAGILE
- ALLOW 20MINS TO SLOWLY PUT THE WETSUIT ON
- NEVER PULL TOO HARD ON NEOPRENE WHEN PUTTING SUIT ON
- USE RUBBER GLOVES ON HANDS AND PLASTIC BAGS OR SOCKS ON FEET WHEN FITTING
- START BY GETTING THE WRIST AND ANKLES IN THE RIGHT PLACE BEFORE YOU ROLL THE SUIT UP YOUR LEGS AND ARMS
- SUIT SHOULD SIT 1-2 INCHES UP FROM THE WRIST OR ANKLE JOINT
- FIT SUIT HIGH UP GROIN AREA
WETSUIT CARE INSTRUCTIONS
- DO NOT USE CHEMICAL PRODUCTS WITH SUIT SUCH AS PETROLEUM JELLY
- RINSE WETSUIT INSIDE AND OUT WITH TAP WATER AFTER USE. DO NOT USE SOAP OR CLEANING AID
- DRY INSIDE OUT, HANGING ON A PLASTIC HANGER OR CLOTHES RAIL
- DO NOT LEAVE IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT TO DRY
- DO NOT DRY ON RADIATOR OR CLOSE TO HEAT VENT
- STORE SUIT COMPLETELY FLAT TO AVOID LARGE CREASES. DO NOT STORE ON HANGER