XTERRA is best known for durability and performance. The ERG500 carries on this tradition with a sturdy steel frame design to limit frame flex, dual aluminum slide rails for smooth action, large contoured seat, padded row handle with convenient holder, and flexing foot pedals that allow you to maintain proper form by pivoting with your every movement. Console feedback provides time, distance, strokes/min, count, calories, pulse, and a visual stroke display graphic. The console features easy-to-use buttons that are clearly labeled and a pivoting viewing angle for users of all sizes.
The advanced design of the XTERRA ERG500 air turbine converts wind power into resistance to closely simulate the action of rowing. The conveniently located lever adjustment features 8 resistance levels which regulate the airflow out of the air turbine. This allows you to quickly and easily control your resistance during your workout.
When you are not using your ERG500 rower, simply fold it up and wheel it out of the way. With folded dimensions of just 45 x 20 x 57 in., it won't consume a room when not in use. The cordless design (no plug-in required) uses 2 AAA batteries (included) to power the console display, which allows you to use the ERG500 anywhere! Start making waves with your workouts today on the new XTERRA ERG500 Air Turbine Rower and exceed your expectations.
- Advanced design of the air turbine resistance simulates the feel of rowing.
- Performance monitor shows the time, distance, strokes per minute, count, calories and pulse, as well as a visual stroke display graphic.
- 8 easy to adjust resistance levels regulates the airflow out of the air turbine
- Solid steel frame delivers rugged durability and features a center frame support for added stability.
- Innovative frame design folds up for easy storage when not in use.
- Aluminum seat slide rails provide an incredibly smooth motion and improved rowing efficiency.
- Flexing foot pedals adjust easily and allow you to maintain proper form by pivoting with your every movement.
- Large contoured seat maximizes comfort and performance.
- Padded row handle provides a secure grip for long workout sessions.
- Includes transportation wheels for added mobility.
- Includes 2 AA batteries to power the console display, no plug-in required.
- Weight limit : 300 lbs.
- Assembled Weight: 79.4 lbs.
- Assembled Dimensions : 72" L x 19" W x 33" H
- Folded Dimensions : 45" L x 20" W x 57" H
- 5 Years Frame.
- 2 Years Parts.
- 90 Days Labor.