- The GEL-Kayano 21 is updated with nothing but the best in ASICS technical innovation, featuring the next generation of FluidRide and a ComforDry X-40 sockliner for the lightest and most luxuriously stable ride yet. Mild to moderate overpronators will enjoy a more comfortably secure upper, uniquely designed with a new heel construction that complements the premium FluidFit upper and Heel Clutching System. Weight: 8.9 oz. Heel Height: 24mm. Forefoot Height: 11mm.
- FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- ASICS FluidFit upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- This evolution of DuoMax system enhances stability and support, with reduced weight and increased platform support.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management, high-level breathability, and anticrobial properties.
- Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
- 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
Be the first to review this product.