- When designing the new GEL-Nimbus 17, ASICS opted for a little more revolution than evolution. Serious weight reduction takes center stage, with a nearly seamless FluidFit upper that fits and feels like a runner's dream. The new FluidRide midsole and extended Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL Cushioning system improve upon the already famously plush and luxurious ride. Nothing but the best would do underfoot, thus a new top-of-the-line ComforDry X-40 Sockliner sits atop new full-length ComforDry lasting
- for the ultimate in cushioning and comfort. Weight: 8.8 oz. Heel Height: 25mm. Forefoot Height: 12mm.
- FluidRide provides the ultimate combination of bounce back and cushioning properties with reduced weight and exceptional durability.
- ASICS FluidFit upper technology combines multi-directional stretch mesh with stretch reinforcements that adapt to the athlete's foot, creating a truly customized glove-like fit.
- Exoskeletal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- This premium insole features plush underfoot comfort while providing excellent moisture management, high-level breathability, and anticrobial properties.
- This premium sockliner features higher rebound properties while providing excellent moisture management, high-level breathability, and anticrobial properties.
- Women's models feature a lower-density top layer in the midsole, allowing female athletes to better enjoy the benefits of midsole compression.
Be the first to review this product.