The latest generation of the GT-1000 Series gets an energetic update, including more Rearfoot GEL Cushioning and a sleek new upper. The additions of full-length SpEVA 55 lasting and full blown rubber outsole provide mild to moderate overpronators an extra boost of comfort to the beloved bouncy ride.
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Improves bounce back characteristics and decreases midsole breakdown.
- Employs 55 degree full length SpEVA lasting material for a soft but stable platform feel and improved comfort.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
Be the first to review this product.