- Updated for improved cushioning, the Brooks Ghost 9 is built to fuel your toughest runs. In order to improve flexibility, all forefoot overlays have been removed from this edition. This, combined with engineered mesh materials, provides support in key areas while still maintaining flexibility and a comfortable fit. In addition, the segmented crash pad has been extended to full-length to provide a consistently smooth heel-to-toe transition.
- BioMoGo DNA technology gives full-length adaptive cushioning for impact protection
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole technology delivers additional durable cushioning
- Engineered mesh upper adds support in key areas while maintaining flexibility
- All forefoot overlays removed for lightweight construction and sleek fit
- Full-length Segmented Crash Pad offers support and cushioning throughout the midsole
- Omega flex grooves improve flexibility for better gait efficiency
- Outsole uses blown rubber in the forefoot and HPR plus rubber for long-lasting wear
- Forefoot Cush Pod construction offers great flexibility for an efficient stride
- Removable profile sockliner increases in-shoe comfort to reduce irritation
- Deep flex grooves throughout outsole improve traction
Be the first to review this product.