Engineered for speed, designed for control -- the X4 will make a difference in the way you jump! Our exclusive Triple Axis Dual Bearing Spin Mechanism accelerates the cable throughout rotation for a consistent, smooth and fast swing. The ergonomically-designed 6in handles have tactified rubber grips that feel great and eliminate slippage. Precision die-cast aluminum heads add just the right amount of weight for enhanced control while jumping.
- Cable will scuff on concrete.
- Allen wrench for length adjustment included and replacement kits available.
- 10ft Nylon Coated Steel Cable
- Triple Axis Dual Bearing Spining Mechanism accelerates cable throughout rotation
- Ergonomically designed 6in handles
- To evaluate your jump rope length, loop the rope around one foot and pull the handles level to your armpit. If the rope extends past your armpit It should be shortened. Use allen wrench (included) to loosen allen screw and remove Delrin ball (don't remove screw.) use wire cutters to cut cable to length. Replace Delrin Ball, then tighten to secure allen screw in position. Measure twice - cut once.
Be the first to review this product.