- MLB Prime gives you the chance to swing the EXACT same bat as the big leaguers
- Maple is a dense timber for a harder hitting surface. Closed-grain wood is less prone to flake like Ash and allows for more durability
- Slugger upgraded its superior lumber to the best-quality wood on the market, called MLB Prime Veneer
- Slugger's exclusive compression process, superior to bone rubbing, guarantees 360 degrees of hardness and no soft spots
- Louisville Slugger has reinvented the age-old tradition of bone-rubbing bats, and there is simply no peer when it comes to hardness
- Slugger cuts their wood squares by hand, in the Amish style, and vacuum dries it to make for stronger bats and a more satisfying "crack"
- Slugger's filler fills all grains and cavities before 3 layers of topcoat seal are applied to give the MLB Prime the hardest finish of any wood bat on the market
- Black high gloss finish
- 15/16" handle
- Medium barrel
- C271 turning model
- Cupped end
Be the first to review this product.