- Designed for accuracy and remote readings, this digital Maverick cooking thermometer untethers you from the oven or the grill. You can even lie down in the hammock knowing the unit will signal you when food reaches pre-programmed settings. In addition to gauging internal temperature, the thermometer tests degree of doneness, tracks cooking time with a 24-hour timer, and can be programmed for six different categories of meat. When your roast or turkey reaches ideal levels, the receiver beeps and
- flashes its alert.
• Receiver Measures 4 3/8” x 2 3/8” x 1”. Weight 3.7 oz. Incl. 2 AA batteries
• Meats (choose from six: beef, turkey, pork, veal, lamb, or chicken)
• Taste or “doneness” (rare, medium, medium well, well done) as appropriate for each meat, or choose your own target “Set” temperature up to 410 F (210 C), and in your choice of F or C
• Measures actual internal Food temperature
• Elapsed cooking
- timer (alternates digits with “meat” by pressing the MODE button)
• Transmitter Measures 3 ½ x 2 3/8 x ¾”. Weight 2.8 oz. Incl. 2 AA batteries.
• Signal is sent on 433.92 MZ. Transmitter features a display of actual internal food temperature, and a red LED indicating transmissions (which occur whenever temperature changes by ½ degree).
• Probe: stainless steel, with flexible braid stainless steel sheathed connecting wire, 40” overall
Be the first to review this product.