- Smoking meat and fish properly can take days. So, rather than going out to the smoker to check the temperature time and time again, simply install a RediChek Remote Wireless Smoker Thermometer and rest at ease. This handy thermometer monitors smoker air temperature and food temperature from up to 100 feet away. And, if the temperature drops too low or jumps too high, the RediChek alarm goes off, so there are no spoiled batches-just certainty that every batch of smoked salmon is perfection. The RediChek<
- can also be used with an oven or grill for peace of mind while baking, barbecuing, and broiling and for fewer trips to the kitchen. Best of all, the RediChek is wireless, so installation is a snap.
• Wireless receiver with LCD beeps and flashes when smoked meat temperature goes above your programmed temperature
• Monitor smoking chamber temperature. Receiver beeps and flashes if smoking chamber temperature falls out of your programmed range
• Count-up and count-down timer
- LCD of receiver has backlight for use at night
• Receiver has belt clip and built in stand
• Heat-resistant food probe wire can be inserted 6” into the meat
• Transmitter has removable wire stand that also becomes a hanger
• Special smoking chamber probe wire comes with clip to attach to grill rack
• Can be used with oven or grill
• 4 AAA batteries included"
Be the first to review this product.