The Nike Flex Run 2014 Men's Running Shoe is made with lightweight mesh and a midfoot webbing system that integrates with the laces for lightweight breathability and an adaptive, supportive fit. Soft cushioning and articulated flex grooves offer plush comfort and natural range of motion.
- Lightweight mesh upper for breathable comfort
- Midfoot webbing system wraps up from the midsole and integrates with the laces for an adaptive, supportive fit
- Partial mesh inner sleeve wraps the forefoot for a plush, comfortable feel
- Phylon midsole with pressure mapping for lightweight cushioning
- Phylite carrier for resilient ride and reduced bulk
- Articulated, full-length flex grooves for a smooth, efficient range of motion
- Minimal no-sew overlays deliver seam-free comfort and support
- Molded EVA sockliner for comofrt and support
- Partial mesh inner sleeve wraps the foot for a plush feel
- Weight: 8.7 ounces (based on men's size 10)
Be the first to review this product.