- Combining barefoot-like freedom and shoe-like support, the Nike Free Trainer 7.0 Men's Training Shoe delivers outstanding flexibility and ground-gripping traction for high-speed control.
- Nike Free-inspired, multidirectional flex grooves extend through the midsole and outsole for excellent flexibility and articulation. This allows for increased range of motion during any training activity.
- The outer layer of the upper has large perforations for flexibility and smaller ones in areas that demand more support. For extra support during side-to-side movements, the dual-lacing system is attached internally at the midsole to help lock down the foot, and the midsole wraps up the foot to help keep it from sliding.
- Underneath the outer layer, a lightweight yet tough partial inner sleeve hugs the foot while providing excellent ventilation, comfort, and support.
- An external heel clip for stability and a secure, comfortable fit.
- Reflective elements for enhanced visibility in low-light conditions
- Cushlon midsole within a firmer Phylon carrier for plush, resilient cushioning and a supportive feel
- Solid rubber outsole with delta-shaped nodes for multi-surface traction and durability
Be the first to review this product.