- Oakley engineering takes performance to the next level and brings style along for the ride. Flak 2.0 offers a standard size frame with enhanced lens coverage, and every millimeter of the lens is optimized with High Definition Optics in a ruggedly durable yet light weight design. Designed to push your limits with patented XYZ Optics for razor sharp clarity and secure grip of Unobtanium.
- The XL edition offers enhanced lens coverage and specialized lens curvature for protection against sun, win and impact
- Unobtainium earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Patented High Definition Optics provides superior optical clarity and razor sharp vision at every angle
- O-Matter stress resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all day comfort and protection
- Polarized, improving safety, comfort, and performance. Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and distortion that can come with polarized lenses.
- High Definition Optics is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- Eyedamage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
- Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
Be the first to review this product.