- The XL lens shape takes performance even further with an enhanced vertical dimension. Even when your head is subtly tilted downward, things that matter will still be in your field of view. That makes it a great choice for activities like cycling. The slightly taller design also enhances performance in sports and activities where things above need careful attention.
- The XL edition offers enhanced lens coverage and specialized lens curvature for protection against sun, wind and impact
- Unobtainium earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- Interchangeable Lenses let you change lenses in seconds to optimize vision in any sport environment
- Plutonite lenses offer top UV Protection filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter stress resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all day comfort and protection
- High Definition Optics is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- Eyedamage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
Be the first to review this product.