In the late 1970s, Argentine tennis player Guillermo Vilas went on a title-winning rampage. Known for his one-handed backhand and smashing good looks, he paired with PUMA to create a line of tennis shoes that matched his winning style. Among them? The GV Special. And much like the man behind the legend, it quickly secured its rank: Icon.
- Leather upper with nubuck and perf details at forefoot
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Cushioned midsole for comfort
- Rubber outsole for grip
- PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides
- PUMA Logo label at tongue
- PUMA GV Special callout at lateral side, with PUMA Cat Logo at heel
- Weight: 12.2 ounces (size 9)
Be the first to review this product.