In the late 1970s, Argentine tennis player Guillermo Vilas went on a title-winning rampage. Known for his one-handed backhand and smashing good looks, he paired with PUMA to create a line of tennis shoes that matched his winning style. Among them? The GV Special. And much like the man behind the legend, it quickly secured its rank: Icon. Here, it's sized appropriately for young legends in the making.
- Leather upper with perforated detailing at forefoot
- Lace closure for a snug fit
- Removable Kinder-Fit sockliner for optimum comfort (sizes 10-2.5)
- Non-marking rubber outsole, with pivot point to support quick rotation
- PUMA Formstrip at medial and lateral sides
- Woven PUMA Logo label at tongue
- PUMA GV Special callout at lateral side, with PUMA Cat Logo at heel
Be the first to review this product.