The culmination of 100 years of Rawlings' glove-making craftsmanship, the new Rawlings Gold Glove series with Opti-Core Technology delivers the ultimate in playability and feel, inspiring a new generation of defensive excellence. These gloves feature flawless, European leather famous for its supple feel and durable finish combined with special features like hand-sewn welting and ultra-premium, luxury palm lining comfortably completes a fit and feel that can only be described as custom.
- Meticulously cut, assembled and sewn, start to finish, by a single craftsman, all Rawlings Gold Gloves carry an individual serial number signifying the maker, the date created and the glove's production number.
- At the heart of these hand-crafted masterpieces is Rawlings Opti-Core Technology which allows for added layers of pre-curved padding beneath the palm to greater absorb the impact at the moment of catch.
- Inspired by the greatest glovemen of all time -- from legends like Willie Mays to modern stars such as Manny Machado -- the Rawlings Gold Glove Award and the gold trim patch exemplify the most heralded defenders in the game.
- Pattern: 11.75" Infield model.
- Web: Modified Trap-Eze web.
- Back: Conventional back.
- Hand: Throws Right
Be the first to review this product.