- Ideal for the beginner player perfecting their skills, the STX Surgeon 200 Field Hockey Stick features carbon and fiberglass construction for durability and game-changing technology to advance your young athlete to the highest level of performance.
- Perimeter weighting technology shifts weight to the outside edges of the stick, creating a more controlled hitting surface and an increased sweet spot to improve accuracy and control.
- Composite carbon and fiberglass construction generates more power on hits without sacrificing power
- Midi toe provide a larger hitting surface and allow easy flicking, receiving, and reverse plays
- Standard bow makes for well-rounded performance in every aspect of the game
- 5% carbon, 95% fiberglass
Be the first to review this product.