- TaylorMade engineers have designed a radically new ball for competitive mid-handicappers who need more approach-shot spin. Project (a) is long off every club and feels great. Best, it helps you generate the extra spin you need to stop the ball closer to the hole, leaving you shorter putts to promote lower scores. Project (a)'s game-changing spin comes from Soft Tech, TaylorMade's new cast urethane cover that's specifically formulated to be soft, durable, and very responsive.
- Soft Tech urethane cover material promotes improved greenside spin and control
- SpinMantle Technology - inner layers designed to promote consistent approach shot spin
- React Core promotes fast speed off the driver and soft feel throughout the bag
- Available in 12-ball pack
Be the first to review this product.