For many of us, GPS technology has made running more enjoyable - freeing us from the treadmills and tracks, providing motivation when we need it and giving an undeniable sense of accomplishment when it's all done. But it has also come with the cost of wearing a bulky device that leaves tan lines over half of our forearms. What if you could have all of the advantages of GPS, but with the same ergonomic, streamlined fit of the sports watch that you grew up with? The only thing more shocking than the comfort of the Timex IRONMAN Run x20 GPS watch is how fast you'll go with it.
- Small, comfortable watch with easy-to-read display and easy-to-use menu
- Quick and reliable GPS provides real-time distance, pace, speed and calories burned
- Two customizable interval timers based on distance or time with selectable
- Real-time speed, pace, distance and calories on your wrist
- 50-meter water resistance, so you can splash and swim worry-free GPS reception not available with watch in water
- 10-Workout memory with dated summary
Be the first to review this product.