- The 11.25" A1K 1788 NG baseball glove has the perfect length and pocket for quick transfers. Pops of neon green ensure your defense won't be overlooked. The A1K 1788 NG is ideal for middle infielders looking to make an impact.
- Wilson Glove Master Craftsman Shigeaki Aso developed a new snugger fitting glove pattern for MLB All-Star Dustin Pedroia to use. The pattern was so popular with younger players and those with smaller hands that the A1K ball glove line-up was created so players in all positions could benefit from a better fitting glove. Pro Stock patterns, Top Shelf Leather, and the Pedroia Fit make for a glove that looks and performs as good as it fits.
- Infield Model
- Fastbreak Construction combines the expertise of Wilson A2000 technicians with materials optimized for a quicker break in
- Pedroia Fit - All of the fit modifications Dustin Pedroia requests-including a snug fit, long laces, smaller hand opening and low profile heel
- Low profile heel for less rebound on bad-hop grounders and to make the glove easier to close
- Top Shelf Leather for durability and a custom break in
- Rolled Dual-Welting for quicker break in
- Neon Green Binding and Stitching
- Pro Stock Patterns - The same base patterns used on the legendary Wilson A2K and A2000 models
- Right Hand Throw
Be the first to review this product.