- The A1K DP15 OR is built using Dustin Pedroia's game model glove specifications. He prefers a snug fitting baseball glove that allows him to quickly find the ball and make the play. It is perfect for middle infielders looking for more feel. The A1K DP15 OR has all of the features Dustin prefers and adds neon orange welting to ensure your defensive play gets noticed.
- Wilson Glove Master Craftsman Shigeaki Aso developed a new snugger fitting glove pattern for MLB All-Star Dustin Pedroia to use. The pattern was so popular with younger players and those with smaller hands that the A1K ball glove line-up was created so players in all positions could benefit from a better fitting glove. Pro Stock patterns, Top Shelf Leather, and the Pedroia Fit make for a glove that looks and performs as good as it fits.
- Infield Model
- Fastbreak Construction combines the expertise of Wilson A2000 technicians with materials optimized for a quicker break in
- Pedroia Fit - All of the fit modifications Dustin Pedroia requests-including a snug fit, long laces, smaller hand opening and low profile heel
- Low profile heel for less rebound on bad-hop grounders and to make the glove easier to close
- Top Shelf Leather for durability and a custom break in
- Rolled Dual-Welting for quicker break in
- Neon Orange Binding and Stitching
- Pro Stock Patterns - The same base patterns used on the legendary Wilson A2K and A2000 models
- Right Hand Throw
Be the first to review this product.