- The A1K OTIF is a lighter option for multi-position players who pitch and work the infield. The six finger trap style web allows for a quick ball transfer and hides pitching grip changes.
- Wilson Glove Master Craftsman Shigeaki Aso developed a new snugger fitting glove pattern for MLB All-Star Dustin Pedroia to use. The pattern was so popular with younger players and those with smaller hands that the A1K ball glove line-up was created so players in all positions could benefit from a better fitting glove. Pro Stock patterns, Top Shelf Leather, and the Pedroia Fit make for a glove that looks and performs as good as it fits.
- Infield/Pitcher Model
- Six Finger Trap Web
- Fastbreak Construction combines the expertise of Wilson A2000 technicians with materials optimized for a quicker break in
- Pedroia Fit - All of the fit modifications Dustin Pedroia requests-including a snug fit, long laces, smaller hand opening and low profile heel
- Low profile heel for less rebound on bad-hop grounders and to make the glove easier to close
- Top Shelf Leather for durability and a custom break in
- Rolled Dual-Welting for quicker break in
- Pro Stock Patterns - The same base patterns used on the legendary Wilson A2K and A2000 models
- Right Hand Throw
Be the first to review this product.