ActionHeat, the leader in heated apparel, has improved upon their popular AA Battery Heated Fleece Gloves with the AA Battery Heated Fleece Gloves 2.0! Built from soft and lightweight fleece material, the Fleece 2.0 Gloves use the power from AA batteries to keep your hands warm in the cold so your daily activities and outdoor fun are even more enjoyable. The slim-fit construction keeps your fingers nimble, while the touchscreen finger and thumb allow you to use your phone or tablet, all while keeping your fingers and hand continually warm.
ActionHeat battery heated apparel utilizes innovative technology designed to warm your core body temperature. These revolutionary garments feature built-in heating panels and are made with Action-Flex material that provides lightweight warmth, comfort, and versatility.
ActionHeat heated garments use FAR infrared heating and ActionWave heat reflective technology to deliver hours of heat and comfort. ActionHeat allows you to stay warm and enjoy outdoor winter activities longer than ever before.
Whether you are on a cold commute, walking the dog, watching your favorite team play, or anytime you seek to stay warm, the ActionHeat AA Battery Heated Fleece Gloves 2.0 are ready to heat you up four hours!
HOW TO USE:
1. Power Up – Insert (4) AA batteries into each power pack
2. Plug-In – Connect the power pack to the glove
3. Turn On – To activate heat, turn the power switch to "on"
• Slim-fit construction for optimal dexterity
• Lightweight and soft fleece material enhances maximum comfort
• On/off button allows easy access to the heat
• Strategically placed heating elements use ultra-fine fibers for optimal heating performance
• Heating system located on the palm
• Palm and fingers enforced with silicone design for extra grip and dexterity
• Zippered battery pocket stores battery pack securely
• Touchscreen-capable finger and thumb help you stay connected
• Weather-tight elastic cuff with cinch cord
• Weather-resistant plush fleece
• Thermal seal provides the heating system with durability & moisture protection
Estimated Heating Time:
• 135F – 4+ Hours
• (2) AA Battery Heated Fleece Gloves
• (2) AA Battery Power Packs (batteries not included)
• (1) Instruction Manual