The XTERRA FB360 Folding Bike offers a smooth lower-body workout in a convenient folding frame design for easy, on-demand storage and set-up The small footprint helps maximize your use of space while providing a low-impact, heart-healthy workout.
The FB360 features a large, adjustable padded seat with supportive seat back, as well as an additional set of padded handlebars adjacent to the seat that give you more ways to find your perfect riding position. The foot pedals with adjustable straps, and multi-grip padded handlebars ensure that you feel comfortable and secure.
● Sturdy folding frame design allows for easy storage and set-up
● LCD monitor with built-in accessory tray holds a phone, tablet, or book
● Console clearly displays Time, Speed, Distance, Calories and Pulse
● Large, adjustable padded seat with seat back
● 8 resistance levels
● Multi-grip padded handlebars with built-in heart rate sensors
● Oversized pedals with adjustable straps
● Transportation wheels built-in for added mobility
● No outlet needed; uses 2 included (AA) batteries to power the console
● Weight limit: 250 lbs
● Recommended User Height Range: 5’1" - 6'2" (155cm - 190cm)
● Assembled dimensions (L x W x H): 37.4" x 22" x 44"
● Folded dimensions (L x W x H): 21.25" x 22" x 50"
● Assembled weight: 38.8 lb
● Shipping weight: 44.3 lb
● Carton dimensions (L x W x H): 46.7” x 15.75” x 9”
○ 1 year frame
○ 90 days parts
With 8 levels of resistance, riders of all types are sure to get a workout that is matched to their fitness level and desired intensity. The console features an easy-to-read LCD that displays your most important metrics to help you stay motivated and keep you at the peak of your training. Built-in heart rate sensors on the handlebars let you easily track your heart rate to help you get the results you want. An integrated accessory tray in the console holds your phone, tablet, or book while you workout so you have one less thing to worry about, and one more thing to help keep you going.