XTERRA Fitness MBX2500 Indoor Cycle
The XTERRA Fitness MBX2500 Indoor Cycle doesn’t just look amazing with its sleek styling and great looks - the innovative rear drive frame design combines the quality and high performance that XTERRA Fitness has become known for with features that riders of all fitness levels can appreciate. From the heavy 48.5 lbs precision balanced flywheel and smooth belt drive system to the electronic console and full adjustability, every aspect of the MBX2500 helps users keep moving and stay motivated. With the XTERRA status comes our seal of approval with an impressive lifetime frame and 1 year parts and in-home labor warranty. Start on the road to fitness today with the new XTERRA MBX2500 Indoor Cycle and exceed your expectations.
• Seat and handlebars are fully adjustable to provide riders with a proper fit – forward/back/up/down
• Heavy 48.5 lbs precision balanced flywheel is chrome plated to prevent corrosion and has a protective shield around the outer edge to help avoid touching the moving flywheel during workouts
• LCD console display is easy to read with all your necessary information – displays RPM, speed, time, distance, calories, and heart rate. Chest strap transmitter (not included) is required for heart rate display to function.
• Smooth and quiet belt drive operates as a fixed gear (direct drive) and never needs to be oiled like a chain drive system
• Lever resistance adjustment is fast and simple to use with 8 levels of resistance
• Durable brake pad supplies resistance from the top of the flywheel for improved long-term durability
• Ergonomic handlebar design is designed to offer riders more hand positions
• Comfortable saddle is anatomically designed but the seat post can accommodate most aftermarket saddles
• Large transport wheels allow for easy transport to any room in the house
• Adjustable stabilizer levelers allow for a stable unit on most surfaces
• Weight limit: 300 lbs.
• Assembled dimensions – L x W x H: 56.3” x 20.5" x 53.2"
• Assembled weight: 103.6 lbs.
• Lifetime frame
• 1 year parts
• 1 year in-home labor