Skechers Denim Energy Light Grade School Girls Casual Shoe
The future of light up footwear arrives with the SKECHERS S Lights: Energy Lights - Limelightz shoe. Soft woven denim fabric upper in a lace up classic high top clean sneaker with amazing color changing sole light up effect. Bright colorful lights can light up in seven different solid colors, blinking lights and color sequences for 11 different light up options. Switch on tongue for complete control, and fully rechargeable too!
- Amazing new light up function design
- Translucent midsole fully encloses bright LED lights around the midsole edge
- Press the 'Start' button on the tongue, and the midsole lights up in a solid red 'Red Fire' color
- Lights change color with each press: Red Fire, Cool Blue, Alien Green, Purple, Teal, Neon Lime, White
- Pick your favorite color and light up the night!
- Next, a fun white blinking light for a fun look
- Next, all seven colors pulse in 'Rainbow Dance' slow sequence
- Next, all seven colors switch in 'Pop N Glow' fast sequence
- Next, colors do 'Full Show' slow sequence then two fast sequences
- It's like a dance party in a shoe
- Tongue flap reveals the Energy Lights' coolest feature - they're rechargeable!
- Shoes should enjoy 5 to 6 hours of continuous lighting on full charge
- Plug in the included charger into any USB port and charge them up
- For more information, view our Energy Lights info page
- Clean, classic high top look can be worn by both boys and girls
- Also can be worn by women - convert two whole sizes down
- For example, a women's size 8 is a kids' size 6
- Solid colored soft woven denim fabric upper
- Lace up clean casual high top classic-style sneaker design
- Stitching accents
- Contrast colored collar and tongue fabric trim
- Denim fabric overlays
- Embossed side S logo
- Lace up front
- Padded collar and tongue
- High top design with peaked front for walking comfort
- SKECHERS logo on tongue with 'Start' button feature
- Clean vulcanized-look translucent midsole
- Flexible traction outsole
Don't worry, we're keeping score for you.