Timberland Pro Hypercharge 6 Inch Composite Toe Mens Waterproof Boot
Get the job done with the Timberland Pro Hypercharge 6 Inch Composite Toe Mens Waterproof Boot. This tough and durable boot keeps your feet dry, protected, and cushioned all day long. It has an Anti-Fatigue polyurethane footbed that absorbs shock and returns energy for enhanced comfort. It keeps your feet fresh and dry with his breathable and moisture-wicking lining that is also anti-microbial for odor control. Premium full-grain waterproof leather with a waterproof membrane. Stable StrideTM technology stability platform. Exclusive Independent Suspension NetworkTM system for superior control. Heat resistant up to 572°F using EN/ISO 20344:2004 (300°C). Features Ladder LockTM outsole radius.
- Work boot with composite safety protection.
- Premium waterproof leather upper.
- Waterproof Membrane delivers maximum waterproof protection and blood-borne pathogen resistance and meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.
- Traditional lace-up closure with sturdy fabric laces, brass eyelets, and zinc dual-purpose top hooks for a secure fit.
- Padded collar and tongue for added comfort.
- Cement construction provides both long-lasting durability and flexibility.
- Breathable mesh lining with antimicrobial treatment to prevent and control odors.
- Cushioned footbed with Anti-Fatigue Technology® that features shock-absorbing, geometrical technology that returns energy back to the foot to deliver all-day support and comfort.
- Contoured shock diffusion plate provides added shock absorption.
- Stable Stride stability platform minimizes shifting while on uneven surfaces.
- Multi-density outsole features the Independent Suspension Network design with comfort lugs that act independently of each other and adapt to varying worksite conditions, providing an additional layer of cushioning, comfort and stability.
- Composite safety toe features CarbonShield™ technology that strengthens the toe cap for even greater protection while on the worksite.
- Lightweight, non-metallic, asymmetrical-shaped composite safety toe meets US safety standards including ASTM F2412-11 and ASTM F2413-11 I/75 and C/75 impact and compression safety standards.
Don't worry, we're keeping score for you.